1) Loos – If there aren’t any on-site you will need to hire them.
2) Power or Generator – you will 100% need electricity for the band, Dj and catering equipment.
3) Heating – especially in winter.
4) Insurance – Marquee companies offer inexpensive cover.
5) Alcohol – your guests will be very merry and will drink more than expected.
6) Time – give yourself lots of time to decorate and make last-minute layout changes.
7) Disabled access – make sure there are ramps and rails in place for disabled guests
8) Floor plans – think about the layout of the marquee. Do you want a separate dining area, chill out area, and dance floor space?
Make an enquiry with us or ask your MarqueeBookings expert to get custom floor plans.