Help the setup process run smoothly.
There are a few small tasks you should do with your site before your event
- Leave space for vehicles to park.
- Ensure the vehicles have clear access to the site and where you would like the marquee.
- Cut the grass 3-4 days prior to your event.
- Collect all the grass cuttings.
- Clear any dog mess.
- Ensure any low hanging branches or shrubs are removed.
- Make sure any entrance gates are unlocked.
- Make sure you arrive at the site before the marquee company does.
- If you are hiring a generator from a different company, make sure they arrive when the marquee has been set up & the cables are ready to be plugged in.