This is what happens immediately after paying the deposit:
Once the deposit is paid, the marquee company will automatically be sent your details and they will be in touch to confirm they have received payment.
Both you & the marquee company will automatically be sent a payment receipt, plus the paid invoice as a pdf. This is so you both know how much is left to pay & what is included in your booking.
If you change your mind & no longer want the marquee, you have 14 days to receive a full refund.
What happens in the months leading up to your event
- The marquee company will be in contact to confirm the booking.
- The marquee company may arrange a site visit one last time before your event.
- Some marquee companies will send you their own invoice which states the remaining balance.
- The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the marquee company (usually two weeks before the event).
- The marquee company will confirm the exact day they will set up & take down the marquee.
- The marquee will be delivered a few days prior to your event, allowing you to decorate it.
- The marquee will normally be dismantled the day after, or, following day after your event.
After the deposit is paid you can still add accessories, change items, and add guest numbers to your booking. You can arrange this directly with the marquee company, just keep in mind it can affect the total price of the booking.